My honeymoon reading recommendation posts (Part 1 and Part 2) are still my post popular to date, so I thought it was time to publish a new list of great books to read during your honeymoon (or any other vacation).
As always, I consulted with a group of friends who have great taste in books and cross-referenced their recommendations with my own recent reading list. The following is the list that we came up with, in no particular order. Enjoy!
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Astonish Me by Maggie Shipstead
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- Girls In White Dresses by Jennifer Close
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Inferno by Dan Brown
- Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- The Dinner by Herman Koch
- Still Life by Louise Penny
- A Life in Men by Gina Frangello
And no honeymoon reading recommendation post would be complete without an additional list from our favorite “self-proclaimed trashy romance connoisseur.” Here are her latest suggestions:
- Ignite and Burn both by R.J. Lewis
- The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park
- Easy by Tammara Webber
Have any great books you’d like to add to these lists? Leave a comment to let us know.