It’s been more than one year since I compiled a list of my favorite places to eat in San Francisco, and although I still stand by every single place in that post, I thought it was time for me to share my latest recommendations. Below are some new additions that are in our current rotation.
- Cafe St. Jorge – adorable cafe, out-of-this-world almond butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Healthy options, too :P
- Stable Cafe – the coffee and food is great (for both breakfast and lunch), but the best part about this place is the gorgeous patio full of Lila B. succulent arrangements.
- Fayes Video & Espresso Bar – when I don’t find the time to make my own coffee before work, I love stopping by this shop.
- The Mill – the infamous toast is totally
- Yamo – Burmese/Chinese hole-in-the-wall with the best noodles in all of San Francisco. The counter is pretty small, so you can also order your food to-go if you can’t get seats. Don’t know how I’ve lived so long without this place!
- Curry Up Now – absolutely delicious Indian burritos (make sure to get them “Punjabi style”).
- La Palma Mexicatessen – this place will change the way you think about tortillas.
- Mission Picnic – A+ sandwiches.
- Lers Ros Thai – this is the way Thai food is supposed to taste! So, so good.
- Sushi Time – love this “underground” sushi restaurant in the Castro.
- Udupi Palace – popular vegetarian Indian restaurant. They don’t accept credit cards, so make sure to bring cash.
Delivery Options: although services like Postmates make nearly every SF restaurant viable for delivery, below are our two go-to restaurants when we’re too lazy to leave the couch.
- Zante Pizza & Indian Cuisine – yep, that’s right. Indian pizzas.
- Sushi Shoh – fast delivery, fresh sushi, and good prices. We love this place.